When evaluating industrial painting companies, it is crucial to understand the difference between
“cost” and “price.” Typical scenarios frequently involve responsible parties that select the company
that quotes the lowest price. The result? A lack of understanding about variables that affect cost.
you may wind up leading to an industrial painting project that is higher in expense than the original
allowance made for plant painting services. with the wrong painting contractor you could be exposed
to increased cost for reasons like these.
1) Inexperience with Painting For Aggregate, Ready-Mix & Concrete plants Plants:
many projects we have completed, have been started by previous painters who simply
walked off the project, these plants are unique and complex, and the cost of hiring the wrong painter can run up into the thousands.
2) Inexperience with booms & lifts: successful industrial painting of cement plants, asphalt plants, aggregate plants, many times requires extensive boom and lift experiance on natural terrain, and extensive experiance positioning these pieces of equipment in a safe and effective manner. there is no substitute for experiance in these challenging environments.
3) Lack of management skills: proper handling of industrial painting involves precise scheduling and communication with numerous parties. Improper scheduling can become a nightmare that results in having unnecessary plant down time leading to expanded aggravation and greater cost.
4) Improper documentation: when work is complete, we provide documentation for all
work completed. reputable painting companies sign a release form that confirms the service
was performed as agreed. and a release of liability before any work begins on your plant.
5) Lack of specialized painting skill: overspray damage on your property, and residual overspray possibly damaging your neighbors property. lack of experiance with abrasive blasting equipment, destroying gauges, rollers , and sensors. Lack of proper preparation and lackluster paint coverage can all be casualties of “cheap” service providers. Such poor performance reduces quality, when that happens, long term costs inevitably go up.
Factors like these can easily turn an attractive-looking price into a cost-overrun nightmare. If you find yourself in a situation where you require industrial painting services, consider these factors carefully. your evaluation and selection of the right firm will make the difference between a seamless experience , or an expanding source of stress and unnecessary expense.